Join us on the Ghent Tech Innovation tour. Be inspired by tech entrepreneurs and learn about our tech entrepreneurship ecosystem.
In the morning we’ll visit:
- Sensolus, a Ghent University & imec spin-off that helps companies track all non-powered assets
- Afterwards we’ll visit Deliverect, a tech unicorn that helps the food service community thrive in the digital age.
- We end the morning at Henchman, a legal tech scale-up that offers the fastest contract drafting experience ever made.
In the afternoon we’ll relocate to the research park Tech Lane Ghent. We’ll dive deeper into the park and learn more on:
- how to collaborate with Ghent University
- the international network Start For Future
- the bio-incubator Biotope and the VIB Core services
- we’ll take a look around in imec’s IOT HomeLab, the Innovation and Incubation center and the Fablab
You can register for a full day, or for half a day.
This event is powered by the European Institute of Innovation & Technology (EIT), Start For Future and Artevelde University of Applied Sciences.